Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ok,so time to fill everybody in on some important details about Jack.


He was born in Hoppers Crossing on the 29th October, 2014. I think his father's name is Boris. I need to check that though! Ruth and her son (a staff member from Waringa School, Hoppers Crossing) reared him until he was old enough to come to Star of the Sea.

Therese (Izaak's mum), Ruth and 30 or so children came on St Patrick's Day, to deliver Jack safely to us.

What lucky people we are to be blessed with such a beautiful little class pet!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jack the lizard is a great pet, having him in our class room has been an amazing honour, even though he can be crazy by taking spillages on people, tables, pencil cases and jumping around but that's why we love him because we learn so much more from him than we excpect. At first when we got Jack the lizard I was terrified of him but then seeing other people holding him made me want to hold him, so I did and now me and Jack are getting along very well. Hopefully one weekend I would love to have the opportunity to take Jack home and learn so much more and of course show him around the house.

    ReplyDelete